Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ive Been Tagged........

I've been tagged by Kristine from Kitsch N Sink Studio. This is my first post in awhile, Im still recovering but are getting better each day. Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. A -Attached or single: Attached B- Best Friend: My Hubby C-Cake or Pie: Cake (cheesecake...lol) D-Day: I like Fridays E- Essential Item: A good book! F- Favorite Color: Red G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms H-Home town: Port Pirie, SA, Australia I- Indulgences: Chocolate J- January or July?:.... January as it is summer K-Kids: Karagh and Dale L-Life is incomplete without:..... friends and family. M- Marriage Date: 28th December 1991 N- Number of Siblings: One half brother O- Oranges or Apples: Apples P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes Q- Quote:Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
R- Reason To Smile: When having a good day
S- Season: Summer T- Tag Three: Pam Flora Annette U- Unknown fact about me: Cant think of one........... V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Carnivore W- Worst Habit: doing ten things at once Y-Your favorite food: Lemon Chicken Salad Z: Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius

2 comments:

Huckleberry Arts said...

Alrighty LOL I Can do this while I do Kristines hee hee Will do up today Fun to learn a little more about ya!

Have a beautiful day
Annette

Flora said...

Kirrily !!!! you're late my dear Annette tagged me already!!!!..So sweet of you to think of me!!!
Blessings,Flora