Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankyou......

A massive thankyou to Flora from Bonehead Studios http://boneheadstudio.blogspot.com/ for this Uber Amazing Blog Award....I am very honoured. Floras work is "amazing" and she is amazing as well.
The rules of this award are: * Put the logo on your blog or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs(can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.*" Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from."

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Kirrily,
That's so sweet of you to think of
me!!!..Thank you so much!!!!!
Kristine
xo

Huckleberry Arts said...

Thank you so much A wonderful thing to wake to this morning. OK I got my post up.

Have a beautiful day!

Sound of Woman said...

Hi Kirrily, Flora beat me to ythe award, You were on my list too.
Hugs
Jude

Flora said...

Kirrily I just recieved my lovely
cards from you, how very sweet of you to remember me!!! Ihope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving ..if you celebrate it over there!!!hahaha!!!
many Blessings,