Sunday, January 4, 2009


Thankyou Treann for this lovely Friendship Award..................a warm start to the New Year xx

'This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

You are supposed to pass this award onto 8 fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog. So with the new friendships that I have formed. I have chosen these people:

Flora, Jude, LauraAnn, Tracey, Sue, Kristine, Annette and Erika


6 comments:

Sound of Woman said...

What a lovely award to receive, thank you Kirrily.
Hugs
jude

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Thanks Kirrily,

This is so sweet. I am going to put it up on my blog now ;)

Sue

Artisan Memories said...

Kirrily, I am so honored...thank you so very much!!! I will gladly place this award upon my blog!!!! I am glad we have forged a friendship out of a longdistance that we have between us. It warms my heart to know friends like you!!
With lots of love in my heart.
Laura Ann

Flora said...

Kirrily thank you sweetie for thinking about me and including me in this lovely award!!!
blessings,Flora

Artisan Memories said...

Hello Again Kirrily..
I just wanted to let you know you have a FABULOUS BLOG..and because of it I am awarding you this special award. So find your way to my blog and check it out.
Hugs from your Prim Friend,
Laura Ann
ARtisan Memories

Kristine said...

Oh wow!!!Thank YOU Kirrily!!!
So sweet of you to think of me!
what a nice surprise coming back from hiatus to blog land!